Adonis - Luxury Villa Plots In Devanahalli
- 27 Acres
- 5.2 Acres of open greenery
- 408 Plots
- 30 x 40 , 30 x 50 , 40 x 60 plot dimensions
- Project Approved By BIAAPA
- Project Approval No BIAAPA/TP2/LA0/264/2012-13
Contact :- 88 80 80 42 42
Adonis a world class township spread across 27 acres of land with 408 Plots, 5.2 acres of Open Greenery in the Residential project. Affordable cost with all approvals and Ready for Registration.
Devanahalli is currently driving Bangalore’s real estate growth with the area experiencing several initiatives in infrastructure, connectivity and development from both the Government and private sector.
Starting from the locality, right up to connectivity, Adonis has loads of positives to its credit Swift development; Spurred further by the opening of the new international airport is pushing investment value in the area to new heights. Devanahalli is developing rapidly due to the IT-BT and Industrial boom.
With rentals and property prices skyrocketing, Your investment is sure to show exponential growth In terms of amenities extended to its residents, Adonis is a trendsetter, par excellence. It’s been an endeavour to bestow the best of lifestyles that one can think of, on its residents. Some of the pluses that Adonis showers on its residents are the facilities like Club House, Swimming Pool and Children’s Play Area.
- Club House
- Children Play Area
- Swimming Pool
Formation and construction of 30' and 40' wide Water Bound Macadam road with concrete . The roads also include drainage and footpath.
Providing standard illumination with suitable street lights by drawing underground lines as per BESCOM rules and also facilities for telephone lines.
RAIN WATER DRAINS
Construction of longitudinal drains along the roads with covering slab made of RCC
DISPOSAL OF SEWAGE
The waste water from the residence and the amenity building in the Hub will be collected and conveyed through the network of under ground sewers and manholes. The sewers will be designed for gravity flow conditions and to provide self cleaning velocity. All collected sewage will be disposed to Sewage Treatment Plant.
The daily water requirement for domestic usage for proposed residential areas will be worked out as per BWSSB standards of 120 ltrs per capita per day water supply will be provided and lines are proposed on either side of the corridor avoiding the need for road cutting along the corridor.
Water would be conveyed from the identified source point ( Bore well point) to the central storage reservoir in the development by pumping. A suitable site at an elevated place would be made available for construction of Over Head Tank (OHT). Water would be convyed to each plot from OHT by gravity or by pump.
5.2 Acres of Open Greenery.
- Devanahalli is transforming into a major residential and commercial centre of Bangalore.
- Proposed Government Medical College and Hi-tech Hospital on 150 acres in Devanahalli.
- BCCI has Acquired 32 acres of land in Devanahalli to Establish the NCA (National Cricket Academy) there.
- One of the Largest SEZ Zone in Budhigere by Bangalore IT Park & Devanahalli IT Park along with Aeronautics Manufacturing Sector &
- Residential Developments to Cater to the Ever Expanding Economic Needs of the City.
- Software Development Centre of Infosys at Devanahalli (In ITIR region) at an Investment of INR 710 crores.
- Infosys Technologies has signed a MoU for a 40-acre unit at Devanahalli with a proposed Investment of Rs.700 crore, providing 12,000 jobs.
- Wipro is Expanding their Activities in Aerospace Sector near Bangalore International Airport with an Investment of Rs 52 crore.
- Shell Technology India will be setting up a Technology Centre for Oil & Gas, at KIADB Hardware Industrial Area, Devanahalli.
- Aerospace manufacturers like HAL, BEML & Dynamatic Technologies will be setting up units for making Engine components, Aircraft Repair and Overhaul, and Manufacture of Helicopters at KIADB Aerospace SEZ, Devanahalli.
- IFCI Infrastructure will be setting up a Financial City at Devanahalli Industrial Area.
- Narayana Hrudayalaya will be setting up a Super Speciality Hospital with 5000 Beds, a star-rated hotel and Service Apartments, near KIAL.
- Government has sanctioned construction of convention centre with two 5-Star hotels over 35 acres.
- Aircraft Components Manufacturing Unit by Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) at Devanahalli at an Investment of INR 316 crores.
- Tata Consultancy Engineers to set up an Engineering Consultancy Service which is estimated to cost of Rs 93 crore in Bangalore Rural.
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning at Muddenahalli near the ITIR.
- JW Marriott is setting up a hotel near the new PGA rated Golf course.
- The Government of Karnataka has also proposed setting up an entertainment park named 'Space City' along the lines of Disneyland in Bangalore.
- Manipal Education is setting up a 350-acre university campus in the vicinity.
- Proposed High Speed Airport Rail Link from CBD.
- Metro Rail services will be extended up to Devanahalli.
- Over 55 multinational IT companies have shown interest in the ITIR.
- Employment generation for approx. 1.5 lakh persons.
Thank you for contacting us!
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted and we will get in touch with you shortly.